Tuesday, September 3, 2013

fall scrap card for Leigh


Here's a scrap card how-to if you get inspired to make some of your own. I know it's not officially autumn yet, but I can pretend. Isn't September such a pretty word? *dreamy sighhhh* Fall is my favorite. With the buckets upon buckets of summer rain that were poured over Georgia (thank you, Father) I'm crossing my fingers for some eye popping tree leaves.

Bring on the pumpkin spiced everything.

In related news, I updated the blog's masthead with pretty pretty fall colors and a cinnamon stick. If you are reading via RSS, pop over to the mothership to see it. 

Happy birthday, big sis. I looooooove youuuuu. Wanna trade birthdays? But not ages. Haha. (Ducking)

9 comments:

  1. I love your card. Looks like it would be a good one for the kiddos to make. Im a GA girls too and sooooo ready for some of our beautiful Sept. weather and the beautiful leaves that follow. I agree the rain has been wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, Charlotte, fellow Georgian! Thank you! Yes, this project would be great for kids to do! Every time I make one I congratulate myself for being a scrap hoarder.

      Delete
  2. Your card is beautiful! Looks like a project my granddaughter will love, too!

    Your fall header is lovely, too. I love fall... just not what comes after it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Grandma G! Yes, get out your scraps, paper and glue and have some card making fun! I do the leaves from paper and felt too, whatever I'm in the mood for.

      Delete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You funny. Ahhh, autumn in Georgia... Meanwhile we have nothing but a damp spring followed by buckets of sweat and a tropical yuletide to look forward down here. (Speaking of which, got that visa yet??? I know, I make it sound so enticing...) Love your new banner!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks about the banner! Bless your little hearts. Sweaty yuletide. Um, looking into the Visa...

      Delete
  5. Gorgeous. Love those saturated colours on the warm grey - so very autumn to me.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey, CitricSugar, thanks! I love saturated colors too! I love brights against warm greys.

      Delete

Hello. Enough about me. Let's hear from you! If you post a question, I answer with a reply comment, so be sure to click the 'notify me' box as you post your question to receive the answer via email. Thanks!