Monday, September 22, 2008

baby bonnie bunny


Here is a softie I designed for a baby shower gift. She's a sleepy baby bunny, sporting a cloth diaper. I've got the pattern on my computer, just need to write it up to make it available. I'll just add that to the top of the teetering stack on my desk.


Her tail is another yarn pom pom I made using Bella Dia's method. Besides being cute, it helps Bonnie to sit up when she is not propped against something. I had fun embroidering the little baby-to-be's name on Bonnie's fanny.


I wanted her ears to look a little droopy, so I ended up tacking one to the other to make it look flopped over.

Hopefully she'll inspire future baby Bailey to follow suit and take a big, long snoozer for Mommy.

13 comments:

  1. My two year old is hanging over my shoulder gushing over how cute your bunny is...I'd have to agree. Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So, cute. I think I missed the whole gift opening part of the shower.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was hoping a bunny was in the works... now both my little monkey and bunny girls are covered! :) Thank you for making and sharing such beautiful things. What a gift!

    ReplyDelete
  4. FANTASTIC!I'M BLOWN AWAY BY YOUR TALENT AND ATTENTION TO DETAILS!
    THANK YOU FOR SHARING!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I LOVE it! You always do such wonderful work. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. So cute! Love the embroidered name on the diaper bum :). Great colors and fabrics.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for the comments! We actually own a mini series that was done by Masterpiece Theatre, not sure if that's the same one or not. If not that's excellent as well.

    I'm almost finished with the duvet and it's looking great! I'll have pics up soon. I'm also working on sham covers and have finished an accent pillow, so we'll have a complete set! That duvet was a lot of fun but a HUGE project. I'm excited to sleep under it for the first time :),

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gosh.... cute to the max! Can't wait for the pattern to be up :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I need this pattern! It is too lovely! Please let me know when it is avaliable?

    I'm gonna make your little monkey, later on I show you on the flickr community.

    Thanks for sharing it!

    Kisses

    ReplyDelete
  10. Elisa, this pattern may be in my future after the new year!

    ReplyDelete

Hello. Enough about me. Let's hear from you! If you post a question, I answer with a reply comment, so be sure to click the 'notify me' box as you post your question to receive the answer via email. Thanks!